Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Farewell to ASG

To those that serve or have served our country... We salute you!

Unread postby robseam » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45:48 am

I'll be taking my leave from the ASG now. When it gets to the point in the ASG FB Page where I'm not allowed to make a non-moderator reviewed post after all I did was ask a simple question, directly related to ECS business, without calling any names or using any profanity then I realize where I no longer belong. It's a shame really after all the years and hard work and effort into supporting and keeping this group going but life moves on for us all I suppose.

I've been growing more disappointed with this group and it's leadership (or lack thereof) for some time but this latest slight is just a bridge too far. I know this will bring joy to some and that's fine. This group will be just fine without me and I genuinely wish you all much success.

Time for me to Move Along...Cheers...rob
robseam
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:52:28 am

Current ASG leadership is working on the issues and doesn't wantt anyone to be harassed for having an opinion. There will be a message sent out shortly and encourage you to stick around. You can message and current ASG in Leadership if you would like to talk directly about it.

President:
Jason Sexton - JasonSexton.asg@gmail.com

Vice President:
Miguel Lopez - miguell@ckschools.org

Secretary:
Trevor Goodrich -Trevorgood2@gmail.com

Treasurer:
Sarah Ann Derksen - Sarah.Derksen@gmail.com

Merchandise:
Laura Crocker - laurabetty07@gmail.com or
merch: asg.merch@gmail.com

IT/Design/Media:
Ian Crocker - iscrocker@gmail.com

PR
Domestic
Pearl Derksen-Zhou - pearl.p.zhou@gmail.com
International
Stephanie Beck - stephbeck.asg@gmail.com

Historian - Ron Moran - thanatos80@hotmail.com

Sgt at Arms:
Jon Deaux - jondeaux79@gmail.com

Chairpersons:

Army Rep: Position Available

Marine Rep: POSITION AVAILABLE

Navy Rep: Position Available

Air Force Rep: Position Available

Coast Guard Rep: POSITION AVAILABLE

Service Rep's from each branch help keep ASG informed of the needs of each community and to promote the Seattle Sounders / ECS and ASG !
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby robseam » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:33:30 pm

If you or any of the other ASG Leadership want to chat with me you can find me at Fuel on Matchdays. I'll be happy to chat then. Cheers.
robseam
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:57:56 pm

Rob,

I know many people including myself value your feedback. As you know I am no longer in ASG Leadership just a "Past President" and I will always do what i can to help everyone be treated fairly at all times. I've been at West Point since February so I will try to help from afar and am always willing to lend an ear to anyone. I can PM you my personal info if you wish to talk or I can send word for someone to have an adult conversation with you at Fuel. I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm in the area or at an away match! Go Sounders! Go ECS ! Go ASG !
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2019

Return to Armed Services Group (ASG)