Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

11/4/18- PDX Away Trip - Western Conference Semis Leg 1

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Antiei30 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:01 pm

Monkey Mail shipped around 6pm tonight. We are aware that some people's emails didn't show up even after looking in their spam or junk folders. If you don't find your Monkey Email with your ticket attached please send an email to travel@weareecs.com and some of our east coast monkeys that are not attending the match can help you out. Otherwise see you all tomorrow and especially those on da bus in Tukwila.- Eileen
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby adrianamalloy13 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:04 pm

mindi wrote:
gaa08 wrote:Super excited for tomorrow’s game! I am driving down tomorrow and don’t know where to park! Does anyone know a good spot to park? Preferably a spot where other Sounders fans will be parking so my mom and I won’t walk back by ourselves

If you're willing to pay to park, as long as you are there early enough for a spot, I parked at the garage directly across from Gate 5 (where we enter) for the August game. Short (2-story?) building on SW 20th between Yamhill and Salmon.

Otherwise, follow the streets to avoid per the Monkey email and there will likely be Sounders fans walking back the same way postgame.

------
Loretta -- we've connected now.
Hi,
We are park at SW King and Sw Solomon. It's about 2 blocks away but last august when we left we walk the same pathway with other ecs members and it was okay. Let's hope it's the same tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
adrianamalloy13
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby 901Occidental » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 pm

I have a pair available $80 OBO. Paypal or meet up with cash, and i will provide the printout and forward the PDF/Original email.
Long story short, I got drunk thursday night and bought the wrong tickets. I can't make it to portland tomorrow.

If this is against the rules lmk but it appears the tickets are sold out and i am selling below face.
901Occidental
Past ECS Member

Unread postby 901Occidental » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 am

901Occidental wrote:I have a pair available $80 OBO. Paypal or meet up with cash, and i will provide the printout and forward the PDF/Original email.
Long story short, I got drunk thursday night and bought the wrong tickets. I can't make it to portland tomorrow.

If this is against the rules lmk but it appears the tickets are sold out and i am selling below face.

These are now free. my loss is your gain.
901Occidental
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Vitalogist » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:46 am

I also have a single for today if anyone needs one
Vitalogist
ECS Member 2018

Previous

Return to Away Trips