Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - LAFC - 4/21/19

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby FelixForever34 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:23 pm

I will be driving to LAX right after the match if there is anyone flying out and needs a ride to the airport.
FelixForever34
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Unread postby Spinfyre » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Excited for my first "real" away trip of the season (If you know, you know) See you all down there!
User avatar
Spinfyre
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:08 am
Location: Federal Way, WA

Unread postby duncanbowring » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:02 pm

I’m a little confused how this lot 6 tailgate works. If I Uber over there.. will I know timings? Do I bring booze? First time at an away game outside of Portland
duncanbowring
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Unread postby WestcoastBrian » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm

duncanbowring wrote:I’m a little confused how this lot 6 tailgate works. If I Uber over there.. will I know timings? Do I bring booze? First time at an away game outside of Portland


The last email said timings and other details will be in the next email.
User avatar
WestcoastBrian
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 2675
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 pm
Location: Walla Walla

Unread postby duncanbowring » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:02 pm

Yeah, nothing about booze etc. this is my first MLS away game, so my only away experiences have been SPL. I guess you don’t know until you know.. I’d like a bit more info about what ‘tailgating’ means.
duncanbowring
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Unread postby Antiei30 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Monkey Mail shipped tonight! No host tailgate means bring adult beverages and or food if you like for yourself or to share too.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: Kirkland

Unread postby dj360 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Monkeys! My schedule cleared out unexpectedly and I'm considering making a last minute day trip for the match. Is there room in the section still and could I, like can be done at other stadiums, call LAFC directly and buy a ticket in our section? Or do you have spares?

Cheers,
DJ

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
dj360
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 pm
Location: West Seattle

Unread postby dj360 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:25 am

FelixForever34 wrote:I will be driving to LAX right after the match if there is anyone flying out and needs a ride to the airport.
I'd love a ride to LAX. Flight back to SEA is at 9pm.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
dj360
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 pm
Location: West Seattle

Unread postby duncanbowring » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Antiei30 wrote:Monkey Mail shipped tonight! No host tailgate means bring adult beverages and or food if you like for yourself or to share too.


Thanks for the clarification. We need to hijack premier pies and take them with us
duncanbowring
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Unread postby FelixForever34 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:29 pm

I got my ticket in the supporter section directly from LAFC (after the deadline)
Where is the meeting point to march and times?
FelixForever34
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Unread postby Antiei30 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:56 pm

dj360 wrote:Monkeys! My schedule cleared out unexpectedly and I'm considering making a last minute day trip for the match. Is there room in the section still and could I, like can be done at other stadiums, call LAFC directly and buy a ticket in our section? Or do you have spares?

Cheers,
DJ

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk


We do not have any spare tickets. Only those who purchased from us directly by the deadline will get a wristband and be able to be in our section. There is not the room or capacity to add people to our section that have purchased elsewhere in the stadium.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: Kirkland

Unread postby dj360 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Antiei30 wrote:
dj360 wrote:Monkeys! My schedule cleared out unexpectedly and I'm considering making a last minute day trip for the match. Is there room in the section still and could I, like can be done at other stadiums, call LAFC directly and buy a ticket in our section? Or do you have spares?

Cheers,
DJ

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk


We do not have any spare tickets. Only those who purchased from us directly by the deadline will get a wristband and be able to be in our section. There is not the room or capacity to add people to our section that have purchased elsewhere in the stadium.
No problem. Not my first away match. Just didn't think I'd be free this weekend. I'll see you guys at the tailgate and will be close by supporting. Cheers

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
dj360
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 pm
Location: West Seattle

Unread postby Antiei30 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:10 pm

FelixForever34 wrote:I got my ticket in the supporter section directly from LAFC (after the deadline)
Where is the meeting point to march and times?


Monkey Mail is posted in first entry of this thread.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: Kirkland

Unread postby kenweisenbach » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Which parking lot will the prefunc tailgate be held? Staying up the street at USC hotel looking out for Sounders fans tonight. None to be found.
kenweisenbach
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Unread postby tricelt » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:33 pm

kenweisenbach wrote:Which parking lot will the prefunc tailgate be held? Staying up the street at USC hotel looking out for Sounders fans tonight. None to be found.


Lot 6

The first post of the thread has been updated too.
User avatar
tricelt
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Interbay / Seattle

Previous

Return to Away Trips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest