Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away trip | Nashville | 2022-07-13

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Dmdichiara » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:49:44 am

My whole family will be at the game. Seeing some friends in Nashville and chose to sit with the ECS rather than them. My kids are looking forward to the craziness.
Dmdichiara
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 9, 2020 5:53:56 am

Unread postby tom.glanz » Sun Jul 3, 2022 3:52:35 pm

MrSafeT wrote:
nutmegger wrote:
corbinator wrote:I'll be there with my gonna-be-wife-by-then. Booked a place to stay 1 mile from the stadium. Hotels in downtown Nashville are insanely expensive, so staying outside a little bit cuts the price down a lot. A friend that lives in the city said Uber/Lyft is pretty reliable, so I'm hoping that's the case so we can hit up some of the nightlife.

Then we're driving up to Chicago, with a couple stops along the way. Can't wait.


Same Itinerary as me. :)


Besty and I have the same itinerary too!


Same here! I'll be flying in the morning of the game and staying in an Airbnb near Geodis. Then driving to Memphis on Thursday, then St. Louis on Friday for the MLB game there before heading to Chicago Saturday morning. So excited!
tom.glanz
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 6, 2009 11:49:53 pm

Unread postby AirborneAllan » Sat Jul 9, 2022 1:35:57 pm

Is anyone able to bring some ECS merch to Nashville from the store?
User avatar
AirborneAllan
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:45:04 pm
Location: Lancaster, PA

Unread postby Emilee14 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:08:57 pm

Maybe I'm blind, but has the prefunc location been set yet? Didn't see it on the website and saw one comment here says it will be about a mile from the stadium but didn't name it. I'm so excited to be around fellow Sounders again! It's been rather lonely since moving here!
Emilee14
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 5, 2013 1:29:09 am

Unread postby Jack21 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:47:47 pm

Emilee14 wrote:Maybe I'm blind, but has the prefunc location been set yet? Didn't see it on the website and saw one comment here says it will be about a mile from the stadium but didn't name it. I'm so excited to be around fellow Sounders again! It's been rather lonely since moving here!


Same, I haven't seen anything about the perfunctory and I also haven't gotten an email yet about how to get the tickets. I'm going to be traveling out of town tomorrow (away from my computer), so if it doesn't show up by mid-afternoon on Tuesday when I get back, I'm screwed.
Jack21
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:16:13 am

Unread postby jstacy » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:16:28 am

Just got to Nashville last night was wondering of the email has gone out just want to make sure I wasn't missed somehow
User avatar
jstacy
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31:14 pm
Location: Snoqualmie Pass

Unread postby robseam » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:52:37 am

Hollie and I are in town and staying in the Gulch district. We were thinking about doing a happy hour on Tuesday night ahead of the match for those in town. Open to suggestions but we were looking at this place: https://www.fleetstreetpub.com/
User avatar
robseam
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:48:40 pm
Location: Poo Y'all Up, Washington

Unread postby bensugg » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:26:02 am

Hey all - First away match with ECS (though def not as a Sounder!) so it’s a new experience for us. No sign of the monkeymail about where to meet, prefunc, and pick up tix for 7/13 yet and I’m getting a little worried. Can anyone offer reassurance? Thanks!
bensugg
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:59:08 pm

Unread postby robseam » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:04:01 pm

I’ve sent a text to Leadership. Either they’ll respond here or I’ll post something when I hear more. Stay tuned sports fans!
User avatar
robseam
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:48:40 pm
Location: Poo Y'all Up, Washington

Unread postby robseam » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:53:44 pm

Lead travel monkey will be posting later. He has a new day job and is playing catch up at the moment. Standby for the mail. It will be coming soon.

We’re still gonna try to have a happy hour tomorrow night at Fleet Street pub tomorrow around 7:00. Cheers all!
User avatar
robseam
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:48:40 pm
Location: Poo Y'all Up, Washington

Unread postby corbinator » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:27:32 pm

Good to know! We appreciate ya, travel monkey(s).

Flying out tomorrow but don't get in until midnight local time. Wife and I will be at the prefunc, say hello! Name's Corbin. Looking forward to having some beers and hopefully forgetting about this past weekend's game.

No Ruidiaz though, that hurts...
corbinator
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Apr 6, 2019 11:51:42 pm

Unread postby jstacy » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:37:08 pm

I will check out that bar I think we can make it tomorrow at 7 maybe sooner depending on what we have going on at that time
User avatar
jstacy
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31:14 pm
Location: Snoqualmie Pass

Unread postby mrMTB » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:44:53 pm

corbinator wrote:Flying out tomorrow but don't get in until midnight local time. Wife and I will be at the prefunc, say hello! Name's Corbin. Looking forward to having some beers and hopefully forgetting about this past weekend's game.


I think we're on the same flight! Monkey mail going out now! Sorry for any typos.
User avatar
mrMTB
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun May 6, 2012 3:03:39 am

Unread postby Emilee14 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:20:45 pm

mrMTB wrote:
corbinator wrote:Flying out tomorrow but don't get in until midnight local time. Wife and I will be at the prefunc, say hello! Name's Corbin. Looking forward to having some beers and hopefully forgetting about this past weekend's game.


I think we're on the same flight! Monkey mail going out now! Sorry for any typos.


Can you post the bar and meet up time here? I don't get the emails
Emilee14
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 5, 2013 1:29:09 am

Unread postby mburke047 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:44:44 pm

Emilee14 wrote:
mrMTB wrote:
corbinator wrote:Flying out tomorrow but don't get in until midnight local time. Wife and I will be at the prefunc, say hello! Name's Corbin. Looking forward to having some beers and hopefully forgetting about this past weekend's game.


I think we're on the same flight! Monkey mail going out now! Sorry for any typos.


Can you post the bar and meet up time here? I don't get the emails


Fait La Force brewery at 3 PM!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
mburke047
ECS Member 2022
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 4, 2013 10:01:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Away Trips

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests