Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - Vancouver - 7/5/14

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby jscanlon » Wed Jul 2, 2014 6:55:29 pm

Any chance we can find a way to stream the World Cup quarterfinal matches on the bus on the way up?
jscanlon
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 2, 2014 5:46:42 pm

Unread postby bmvaughn » Wed Jul 2, 2014 7:10:00 pm

Seems unlikely we'll be able to get them on the overheads... but WatchESPN has an app (just be careful with your data usage!)
User avatar
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:30:10 pm
Location: Ballard

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Wed Jul 2, 2014 8:50:23 pm

Definitely looking to see if there's a way to do this but yeah, that's what I am thinking.
User avatar
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: Sat Mar 2, 2013 10:29:19 pm

Unread postby adampk17 » Wed Jul 2, 2014 9:36:11 pm

Any chance that email with details on the trip is still coming today? My wife (socrgrl11) bought us tickets and hasn't seen it yet.


Thanks
adampk17
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 9, 2014 8:41:30 pm

Unread postby roland9 » Wed Jul 2, 2014 10:11:28 pm

Anyone want a 2nd row seat in 219? Bought 6... only 5 going. Would rather leave the seat empty than let a Whitecaps fan have it!
roland9
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 3, 2014 5:03:42 am

Unread postby randompro42 » Thu Jul 3, 2014 8:43:07 am

not sure where else to go for help - i want to attend this match and can see tickets still available at the store (not many left though...)

when i try to checkout and log into the store, i get a message stating my username and or password do not match

ive emailed the sysadmin as the error message asks me to do (did this about a week ago) and still have not gotten a response - can anyone out there help?
randompro42
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:28:51 am

Unread postby monie » Thu Jul 3, 2014 8:45:42 am

First-timer, here. What is the usual post-game procedure after we leave the stadium? Is it a just a turn around?
Trying to plan ahead especially because we will have two pre-teens with us.
monie
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 3, 2014 3:34:53 pm

Unread postby adampk17 » Thu Jul 3, 2014 8:51:13 am

monie,

I went to Vancouver in 2012 and we had to stay in our seats for 20 minutes after the game ended. Then we were allowed to leave the stadium.
adampk17
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 9, 2014 8:41:30 pm

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Thu Jul 3, 2014 8:59:49 am

monie wrote:First-timer, here. What is the usual post-game procedure after we leave the stadium? Is it a just a turn around?
Trying to plan ahead especially because we will have two pre-teens with us.


Hi Monie! We'll be staying in our seats for 20-30 minutes post-match, then we'll be headed straight back to the buses. We'll all leave together. The match day plan (if you haven't seen it) can be found here. When in doubt, ask around for Brendan (your travel monkey this trip), Tom (that's me) or Sara, who are bus captains for this trip.
User avatar
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: Sat Mar 2, 2013 10:29:19 pm

Unread postby superpuppy » Thu Jul 3, 2014 9:53:13 am

randompro42 wrote:not sure where else to go for help - i want to attend this match and can see tickets still available at the store (not many left though...)

when i try to checkout and log into the store, i get a message stating my username and or password do not match

ive emailed the sysadmin as the error message asks me to do (did this about a week ago) and still have not gotten a response - can anyone out there help?


Have you tried resetting the password? Can you email shop@weareecs.com and give me your full name so I can check the back end, as well?
User avatar
superpuppy
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02:32 am
Location: Auburn, WA

Unread postby randompro42 » Thu Jul 3, 2014 9:59:19 am

superpuppy wrote:Have you tried resetting the password? Can you email shop@weareecs.com and give me your full name so I can check the back end, as well?


did a PW reset when i sent the first email - i just sent one to the shop

thanks for the help superpuppy

edit - just did another PW reset and was able to get through on the temp PW in the email - going to get the ticket then change the PW and see if i can login again

thanks again for the help superpuppy - you can ignore the email i recently sent
randompro42
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:28:51 am

Unread postby randompro42 » Thu Jul 3, 2014 10:10:23 am

ticket purchased - thanks again for the help superpuppy
randompro42
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:28:51 am

Unread postby superpuppy » Thu Jul 3, 2014 10:11:22 am

randompro42 wrote:ticket purchased - thanks again for the help superpuppy


Awesome!
User avatar
superpuppy
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02:32 am
Location: Auburn, WA

Unread postby digitalwoodchuck » Thu Jul 3, 2014 10:37:31 am

Sooo I bought my ticket from someone else and thus did not get an email. What time/place are we meeting for the northgate buses?
User avatar
digitalwoodchuck
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03:47 pm
Location: Center of the Universe, Seattle WA

Unread postby bmvaughn » Thu Jul 3, 2014 10:39:16 am

digitalwoodchuck wrote:Sooo I bought my ticket from someone else and thus did not get an email. What time/place are we meeting for the northgate buses?


Match day plan:
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=25114
User avatar
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:30:10 pm
Location: Ballard

PreviousNext

Return to Away Trips

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests