Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - FCD Playoffs - 11/2/14

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby bmvaughn » Sun Nov 2, 2014 3:10:42 am

joshfromseattle wrote:Not an ECS member, but I just booked travel to Dallas for tomorrow morning. Any chance a ticket might be available for the game?

Doubt we'll have anyone with a spare, so suggest buying from FCD directly as close to 119 as possible.
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby iraqdaddy05 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 9:18:39 am

Very dissapointed in the Crowd yesterday in Dallas, I am a Seattle fan living down here in Texas but was very upset last night. From the El Matador group running people off the concourse with their sign and drums to the pure hatred of the FCDallas fans. I was followed out of the Stadium by a group of FCDallas idiot fans, hell they didnt even win. As neutral viewer I asked why they were able to block the concourse, have drums and flags, I was told they always do that, and to stop where the Sounders group was sitting and turn to face them and continue it was totally disrespectful. The Main security lady told me all groups can have flags or anything they want, and they even made concessions to the Sounders group. Which i found odd since i would imagine the group would have had if they were allowed to. The FCDallas organization as a whole is terrible especially when visiting groups are there. One thing to be passionate about your team, another to act like they did yesterday.

I'm not a big soccer guy but love rooting for my Sounders and supporting when I can. Anything you guys need down here just holler, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys next year. I love that the group travels and supports the team, was great seeing you guys here and Go Sounders.
iraqdaddy05
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bmvaughn » Mon Nov 3, 2014 2:21:02 pm

Some of you may have received an automated email soliciting FCD Season Tickets for 2015 this morning... I've followed-up with the Dallas FO and they will remove anyone who purchased through the Seattle supporters link from those mailings moving forward
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Antiei30 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 10:09:56 pm

Thanks Brendan. I know that's a pain. I still get notices from Portland because I went to a Gold Cup game there.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Mon Nov 3, 2014 10:40:14 pm

bmvaughn wrote:Some of you may have received an automated email soliciting FCD Season Tickets for 2015 this morning... I've followed-up with the Dallas FO and they will remove anyone who purchased through the Seattle supporters link from those mailings moving forward

Good luck with that. I bought tickets through their site in 2011 and still get a call every February asking if this is the year I'll buy season tickets.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Co-President

Unread postby ericgi » Tue Nov 4, 2014 8:54:50 am

I still get occasional snail mail stuff from LAG from an away trip... In 2009!
ericgi
ECS Founder

Previous

Return to Away Trips