Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - Chicago - 7/11/15

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby icedcold » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:15:13 pm

joelproHH wrote:You deserve a lot of credit also, Jake. Chicago's a tough away section to lead without someone halfway up helping keep everyone going. Certainly much easier leading from the front when I see you going bonkers up there. At one point, holding on to the railing and waving the flag you looked like a crazy pirate :P

Thanks Joel, spontaneous haflway capoing ftw. Not an action shot, but the friends I brought snagged this one.
gif hosting

bmvaughn wrote:Just a note when there are issues with home fans at away matches - notify ECS Security or the ECS Travel Monkey and they will manage with the home security crew; that happened at this match (french fry girl got a talking to from mama among others) so good work crew!

We also had some issues with a couple Fire fans who were antagonizing us from the adjacent section slipping in at halftime which was just a disaster waiting to happen. Luckily they were spotted and Tom, Joel and I were able to snag security again to remove them. Unfortunately the section wasn't being actively screened to begin.
icedcold
ECS Member 2020

Previous

Return to Away Trips