Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - Vancouver (CCL) - 8/5/15

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby bmvaughn » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19:30 am

bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:00:28 pm

I really hope people make the most of this amazing opportunity to support our club in the most important competition we compete in. CONCACAF Champions League is our federation's equivalent of the UEFA Champions League, the most prestigious club competition in the world. The performance of SSFC in CCL is what will be most visible to the rest of the world, to help increase the team's profile in the global soccer environment. While a 130ish mile away trip is long for a league competition in much of Europe, it's an amazingly short trip compared to what many clubs face in the UEFA Champions League. This is an opportunity for our club and for the ECS to show our strength and our numbers on an international scale that goes well beyond that of the MLS regular season.

I hope that we can fill our alotment of tickets for this critical match, it is the first in the group stage and our chance to set the tone for the rest of the tournament. Talk to your boss now, plan ahead to get out of work early and join the Emerald City Supporters in backing up what we sing every week:
The entire world will tremble at your might
We sing for you
We love you so
And we will follow you wherever you may go!
SeattleCalcio
ECS Co-President

Unread postby vallenato78 » Wed Jul 1, 2015 7:52:43 pm

SeattleCalcio wrote:I really hope people make the most of this amazing opportunity to support our club in the most important competition we compete in. CONCACAF Champions League is our federation's equivalent of the UEFA Champions League, the most prestigious club competition in the world. The performance of SSFC in CCL is what will be most visible to the rest of the world, to help increase the team's profile in the global soccer environment. While a 130ish mile away trip is long for a league competition in much of Europe, it's an amazingly short trip compared to what many clubs face in the UEFA Champions League. This is an opportunity for our club and for the ECS to show our strength and our numbers on an international scale that goes well beyond that of the MLS regular season.

I hope that we can fill our alotment of tickets for this critical match, it is the first in the group stage and our chance to set the tone for the rest of the tournament. Talk to your boss now, plan ahead to get out of work early and join the Emerald City Supporters in backing up what we sing every week:
The entire world will tremble at your might
We sing for you
We love you so
And we will follow you wherever you may go!

Preach. You should put this on social media since almost no one comes here anymore.
vallenato78
Past ECS Member

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Wed Jul 1, 2015 10:44:26 pm

Already posted if in my FB and twitter. I can't understate the importance of these matches.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Co-President

Unread postby ericgi » Thu Jul 2, 2015 12:58:28 pm

Definitely in for this one, and if we do busses, I'm in for the bus as well.
ericgi
ECS Founder

Unread postby bmvaughn » Thu Jul 2, 2015 3:33:49 pm

Tickets (Match Only and Match+Bus) are now available in the store.

GET SOME
https://www.weareecs.com/shop/categorie ... ust-5-2015
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby tom.glanz » Fri Jul 3, 2015 6:34:25 pm

How long will these tickets be available for? I don't want to get burned by missing the deadline again :)
tom.glanz
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bgk » Tue Jul 7, 2015 9:08:42 am

I have a bus+match ticket, and I'm so excited for this opportunity. Thank you ECS Travel peeps!
bgk
Past ECS Member

Unread postby SimonM » Tue Jul 7, 2015 11:10:06 am

As this isn't an MLS game, will we still be subjected to the 'must enter the stadium two hours in advance as a group' rule, or will we be able to print out our tickets and enter the stadium individually?
SimonM
Past ECS Member

Unread postby bmvaughn » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:36:09 pm

Tomorrow is the final day to purchase tickets to stand with ECS.
https://www.weareecs.com/shop/categorie ... ust-5-2015

3pm deadline
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby MattP » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:20:05 pm

Coming down from Edmonton for this one (and a CFL game the next night). Can't wait! Thanks for organizing it all, Brendan and crew! Will be my 2nd road game (after TFC 2013).

As we will be coming independently I would also like to know if we need to enter the stadium with the group and/or where the bus will be dropping off so we can join you there, etc.

This will also be my gf's first ECS game (we came to Sounders vs VAN at home in June 2013 but sat upstairs) and she is a bit nervous - I'm looking forward to introducing her to some of the great people that help with these trips. Should be a lot of fun!
MattP
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Sleuthman » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:01:45 am

I'd like to get two match only tickets but didn't realize there would be such an cutoff. Is there anyway to get a couple tickets, or can I can get tickets elsewhere in the stadium and still join the supports' section?
Sleuthman
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby Spinfyre » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:07:45 am

Sleuthman wrote:I'd like to get two match only tickets but didn't realize there would be such an cutoff. Is there anyway to get a couple tickets, or can I can get tickets elsewhere in the stadium and still join the supports' section?

Cutoff extended there are still some left in the store.

Get in people this will be a fun trip!
Spinfyre
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:59:37 am

Spinfyre wrote:
Sleuthman wrote:I'd like to get two match only tickets but didn't realize there would be such an cutoff. Is there anyway to get a couple tickets, or can I can get tickets elsewhere in the stadium and still join the supports' section?

Cutoff extended there are still some left in the store.

Get in people this will be a fun trip!

The only tickets we are currently selling are bus combos, not match only.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Co-President

Unread postby Spinfyre » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:42:39 am

Ah didn't see that part.

Still tickets for sale.
Spinfyre
ECS Member 2019

Next

Return to Away Trips