Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - RSL - 3/12/16

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby FIGHTNWIN! » Tue Mar 8, 2016 3:38:27 pm

Alright ECS!

Will meet at Sandy Station parking lot 10:00 sharp.

I'll be driving down with a drum from Temple Billiards (I assume) and maybe PVC poles with flags from that basement. I will be bringing my own PVC poles for a 3x5' flag and two 3x3' ECS flags. I'll also bring two 3' 5" ft poles that formed one long pole when threaded together (thread end broke) if someone wants to wave their 3x3' ECS flags off em'.
I'm waiting on an official word from iwantabossjersey about exemptions before making plans with Tifo Crew on loading my car with the drum and whatever else I can haul down. If you're reading this Tifo Crew, I need to load my can no later than Thurs night - any time before will work. If someone will let me into Temple during the day I can walk over from work and grab it.
@ Jessie, I know we’ve been texting but I don't get mobile phone reception at work so PM or respond in this thread if possible.

Who will be wielding the war drum? Do we have a drummer, because I have no rhythm.

Get hype!!!

FIGHTNWIN!
Past ECS Member

Unread postby shieldk2 » Tue Mar 8, 2016 6:12:41 pm

Anyone leaving from Seattle that would have room for two more?
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby jbravo23 » Tue Mar 8, 2016 10:22:54 pm

So I'll be driving to SLC and I'll have a car if anyone will need a ride.

More importantly, I was planning on staying at the Motel 6 downtown, but I'd be willing to split hotel costs with someone if anyone is interested (maybe spring for a slightly nicer hotel). I'll be leaving Sunday morning and I plan on booking tomorrow night so let me know asap if you're interested.

-Julian
jbravo23
Past ECS Member

Unread postby lalalaguuurl » Tue Mar 8, 2016 10:52:17 pm

jbravo23 wrote:So I'll be driving to SLC and I'll have a car if anyone will need a ride.

More importantly, I was planning on staying at the Motel 6 downtown, but I'd be willing to split hotel costs with someone if anyone is interested (maybe spring for a slightly nicer hotel). I'll be leaving Sunday morning and I plan on booking tomorrow night so let me know asap if you're interested.

-Julian

when are you leaving Seattle? (assuming you're in Seattle)
lalalaguuurl
Past ECS Member

Unread postby allfalldown » Wed Mar 9, 2016 12:36:30 am

shieldk2 wrote:Looking forward to seeing you and Brett down there again, Adam!! Love traveling with you, bro!

Always looking forward to seeing you, my brother! We will also have http://www.twitter.com/marcannable to complete the Triumvirate of #EBFG in our car!
allfalldown
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby allfalldown » Wed Mar 9, 2016 12:38:30 am

lalalaguuurl wrote:
jbravo23 wrote:So I'll be driving to SLC and I'll have a car if anyone will need a ride.

-Julian

Please make this work! I may get http://www.twitter.com/lalalaguuurl to follow me on Twitter finally! :)
allfalldown
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby allfalldown » Wed Mar 9, 2016 1:12:42 am

Just a quick question for the Road Warriors here: Does anyone use Voxer on their iPhones/Androids? I think it is a pretty cool app, like a CB but with the range of the Internet!

If you do, you can add me as I'll be monitoring during our drive and probably most of the weekend. My ID on Voxer is adamcsmith (surprise!)

Let's hit the road!
allfalldown
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby jbravo23 » Wed Mar 9, 2016 8:20:46 am

lalalaguuurl wrote:

-Julian

I just realized how badly I worded this initial post. So I meant from downtown SLC to the game, I'm actually flying in to Denver (today) and borrowing my brother's car.

So answering your question, I leave today but I'll be driving in from Denver.
jbravo23
Past ECS Member

Unread postby midwestcoast » Wed Mar 9, 2016 8:03:12 pm

Any word on what time the march to the match is ? We'll be driving down from Montana bright and early saturday so we might be cutting it close. There isn't a problem with entering separately from the group later, is there ?
midwestcoast
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:48:37 am

I am working this morning to send out all pertinent info, tickets, plans, etc. Everyone should have some monkey mail by noon at the latest, and I will update the original post.
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:38:28 am

Original post has been updated. Please review for all pertinent information!

I will be flying out on AS 3420 at 17:30 on Friday. I know BGK is on that flight. Anyone else? We're also staying at the Homewood Suites Midvale/Sandy.
Returning on the 10:45 AS 719.
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby grandgk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:21:56 pm

How can I get 2 tickets to the game?!?!?!
grandgk
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby danimal » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:16:47 pm

midwestcoast wrote:Any word on what time the march to the match is ? We'll be driving down from Montana bright and early saturday so we might be cutting it close. There isn't a problem with entering separately from the group later, is there ?

Yay more Montana people! Where you coming in from?
danimal
Past ECS Member

Unread postby jbravo23 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:31:56 pm

iwantabossjersey wrote:I am working this morning to send out all pertinent info, tickets, plans, etc. Everyone should have some monkey mail by noon at the latest, and I will update the original post.

I never received the message. I'm in the dark on the plan
jbravo23
Past ECS Member

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:20:27 pm

It's on the very first post in this thread....
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

PreviousNext

Return to Away Trips