Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Playoffs Away Trip - FC Dallas - 11/6/16

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby seamoose » Thu Nov 3, 2016 8:23:36 pm

I have two tickets that I cannot use, $25 each or best offer :-). If you need 'em, I'll send you the monkey mail with the ticket(s) to print and bring to the stadium. You'll have fun, I was at the Dallas playoff last year which ended crappily, but this year will be much better. So disappointed not be to going again this year.
seamoose
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby mooch2oh6 » Sat Nov 5, 2016 11:08:28 pm

Hello folks,

I'm a Seattle native and big Sounders fan living in Fort Worth, been to plenty of games in Seattle but never been a part of a supporter group. I went to the playoff match vs Dallas last year and saw the away supporter section and wanted to leave my seat and go over there for the game, but didn't because I was at the game with 3 other people. This time I'm going by myself and I'm just wondering if it's considered an acceptable thing to migrate from my seat one section over in 111 to the ECS section? I'll be wearing Sounders gear and would just rather watch the game with a bunch of Sounders fans instead of sandwiched in between a bunch of FC Dallas fans. Is this cool? Is there even room? Just curious, thanks.
mooch2oh6
Emerald City Supporter

Previous

Return to Away Trips