Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Initial Thread

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Jollymore » Thu Dec 1, 2016 1:47:31 pm

yea I'm also looking for a single ticket. willing to pay asap
Last edited by Jollymore on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jollymore
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bmvaughn » Thu Dec 1, 2016 1:48:35 pm

ECS TICKET EXCHANGE FORUM
viewforum.php?f=36
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Thu Dec 1, 2016 1:50:39 pm

AlaskaSounder wrote:
Nicholaus wrote:
AlaskaSounder wrote:I bought my game ticket last night and found out today there is a death in the family. How do I sell my ticket?

Sounds like you will have to physically pick up the ticket using your ID in Seattle or Toronto, then sell it to someone looking for a ticket.

I'm sorry to hear about your family. My sincere condolences.

I live in Alaska and picking up the ticket is not an option. I'm assuming ECS would like the ticket back so someone can use it. I'd hate for it to go to waste. I'll even donate it back just so someone can use it.

What @bgk said. Sorry to hear about the death in your family.
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President

Unread postby mahaks » Thu Dec 1, 2016 1:52:53 pm

mcwalter44 wrote:Anyone else having it where they're credit card shows a pending charge but they didn't get any tickets from the site? Assuming the card processing was done before the shop collected from the inventory.

I have two pending charges - probably because I ended up entering my credit card info and then getting errors like 5 times before it finally said the tickets were sold out.

Also I'm getting a message saying that I'm not authorized to view the ticket exchange forum. Is it not open to 2017 members?
mahaks
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Llarian » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:13:02 pm

Hatlessmagician wrote:
Eci2422 wrote:I had a ticket in my cart, entered my credit card info, then bam, sorry we are out of stock! Doesn't having the ticket in your cart secure it for you during the checkout process?

In most other highly sought after sales online you haven't secured your purchase until it has gone through. In other cases of online sales, many people could add the same item to their cart and it will end up going to who finishes the process first. Generally speaking, it isn't removed from inventory until the end.

**Disclaimer** I am not entirely sure that is how the ECS store operates, but I would imagine it is so. Also, Ticketmaster is one of the few places that will hold your tix while you checkout, but they also give you the timer to make sure you don't sit on 'em

This is accurate. Ticketmaster style reservation issues lead to weird phantom inventory things, cart timeout issues, etc.

This is one method. It has its drawbacks (as everybody who missed a ticket is making us fully aware), but its as fair as system as we can reasonably support right now.
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Llarian » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:13:47 pm

mcwalter44 wrote:Anyone else having it where they're credit card shows a pending charge but they didn't get any tickets from the site? Assuming the card processing was done before the shop collected from the inventory.

Please email shop@weareecs.com if this posts, but that should be a temporary auth if you didn't get tickets that will be withdrawn.
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Llarian » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:15:20 pm

mahaks wrote:

I have two pending charges - probably because I ended up entering my credit card info and then getting errors like 5 times before it finally said the tickets were sold out.

Also I'm getting a message saying that I'm not authorized to view the ticket exchange forum. Is it not open to 2017 members?

Hm. It should be open to 2017 members. Can you see the Tifo, Songs, Insider, etc forums?
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby mahaks » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:19:06 pm

Llarian wrote:
mahaks wrote:

Hm. It should be open to 2017 members. Can you see the Tifo, Songs, Insider, etc forums?

Nope, I can't see any of those.
mahaks
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Cutriss » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:32:06 pm

+1 "thank you" to ECS for all the thankless work they put into managing all this. You da real MVPs.
Cutriss
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Llarian » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:37:07 pm

mahaks wrote:Nope, I can't see any of those.

Log out and try again
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby mahaks » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:41:17 pm

Llarian wrote:

Log out and try again

It is working now, thank you!!
mahaks
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby nick_the_grip » Thu Dec 1, 2016 2:47:54 pm

mahaks wrote:
Llarian wrote:

Log out and try again

No such luck on my end :(
nick_the_grip
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Maleko13 » Thu Dec 1, 2016 3:31:15 pm

SP The Ghost wrote:We are at the Chelsea Hotel, if you want to know where to avoid.

Noted
Maleko13
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby uwmike » Thu Dec 1, 2016 4:18:10 pm

mahaks wrote:
Llarian wrote:

Log out and try again

I'm having this problem still as well - logging in/out did not work for me.
uwmike
Past ECS Member

Unread postby zagger24 » Thu Dec 1, 2016 5:41:32 pm

uwmike wrote:
mahaks wrote:
Llarian wrote:
Log out and try again

I'm having this problem still as well - logging in/out did not work for me.

Ditto. Thanks for all your hard work everyone, I know it's been a chaotic 24 hours or so.
zagger24
Past ECS Member

PreviousNext

Return to Away Trips