Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Initial Thread

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Antiei30 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:43:34 pm

Monkey Edit: As a reminder this is the information that was provided to you on the ticket purchase page.

Sounders FC at Toronto FC- MLS Cup Final
BMO Field, Toronto ON Canada
8:00 pm EST

THESE TICKETS ARE FOR IN-PERSON PICKUP ONLY. YOUR TICKET WILL BE A PHYSICAL TICKET- NO PDFS. THERE WILL BE PICKUPS BOTH IN SEATTLE AND TORONTO. ID REQUIRED FOR PICKUP. NO TRANSFERS NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES.

PICKUP TIMES AND LOCATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED. FOLLOW @ECSTravelMonkey ON TWITTER FOR DATE AND TIME INFO.

2016 members will have until 12PM PT tomorrow (Thursday, 12/1) to purchase tickets with a limit of 1. Should any tickets remain after 12:01PM PT on 12/1, 2016 or 2017 members will be able to purchase tickets with a limit of 2. (That's a total of 2, even if you buy one tonight and one tomorrow, 2016 members)

Deadline to purchase tickets will be December 8, 2016. So get your tickets early.

These tickets are sold as General Admission. Views of the match may be obstructed at times by tifo, signs, flags, banners, or scarves. The first row will be reserved for our capo and drum.

Please verify your email in YOUR ACCOUNT prior to purchasing. There will be a Monkey Mail sent to all purchasers.

You must have a valid PASSPORT or EDL to get into Canada.

Stadium:

BMO Field
170 Princes' Blvd
Toronto ON M6K 3C3
Canada

Stadium Entry:

MLS will require us to enter as a group. You should plan to meet the group at least three hours prior to kick, if not more. Please make your travel arrangements to make sure you are able to meet us and enter as a group. Exact details of when and where we will meet will be sent in the Monkey Mail.
Gametime Expectations:

Emerald City Supporters is a supporter group. That's important to remember. Our reason for being at the match is to spur our boys victory; everything else is secondary.

-Our section will be TBA. Our section will be treated as General Admission; we do not enforce seat assignments tifo, capos, the drum, and security will be in front few rows. Everyone else is invited to stand where they feel most comfortable.
-Participation is encouraged. We'll have song cards so you can sing, chant, and go mental right along with us. Don't worry if you don't know all the words, just follow along the best you can and your support will be felt!
-There may be times where you can't see as well as you might like due to flags and tifo. We like to wave flags. Even during the run of play sometimes. We feel like it's an important part of showing the boys our support. If a flag is in your way, and you don't like it - please feel free to change seats. That's part of why we do GA, so you're not stuck in an uncomfortable spot.
-Friends or family in other MLS team gear or colors, or other team gear, will not be allowed to stand with us. If you or someone in your group is wearing colors of another MLS team, or any other soccer team, they will be asked to remove those items. If they refuse, we will try to have your group reseated. If the stadium staff cannot accommodate a reseating, then your group will be asked to leave.
-Please, do not engage in any way with home fans. Security will keep them at bay; there's no need to engage in any wordplay, taunting, threats, etc. If you have an issue, notify ECS Travel Monkey or Security or stadium staff.

Pre-Function Location:

TBD- More information will be provided in the Monkey Mail.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SounderJus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:34:41 pm

Antiei30 wrote:Placeholder.

In for a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SounderJus
Past ECS Member

Unread postby uwmike » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:46:57 pm

I haven't paid for a membership since 2014 I think, if I pay for a 2017 membership now, will I be able to purchase?

How many tickets is ECS/Sounders STH getting for this match. I heard there were 37,000 at BMO today, so I'd hope they give us at least 1,000!
uwmike
Past ECS Member

Unread postby cgrykien » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:54:07 pm

ECS supporter section tickets sold by ECS will go to current 2016 ECS members first. After all current 2016 ECS members that are planning on traveling to Toronto get their tickets and there are any left they will go to others 2017 new memberships etc.
cgrykien
Past ECS Member

Unread postby bring_the_HEAT » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:02:19 pm

Just got relocated from Colorado to about an hour from Toronto for work. Mysterious ways. Bet your life I'll be there.
bring_the_HEAT
Past ECS Member

Unread postby dawnfisher82 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:12:05 pm

My husband and I both are members, but use my account for purchasing tickets, etc. Will we be able to purchase one ticket for each of us through my account or does he need to use a separate account to purchase a ticket? Thanks! GO SOUNDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dawnfisher82
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby smdiabla » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:12:28 pm

Slightly OT, but not really...I am a current ECS 2016 member but I'm listing as a past member. We have a receipt of my paid membership for the year.
HELP??!!

I want to buy my ticket for the finals!!
smdiabla
Past ECS Member

Unread postby smdiabla » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:14:07 pm

dawnfisher82 wrote:My husband and I both are members, but use my account for purchasing tickets, etc. Will we be able to purchase one ticket for each of us through my account or does he need to use a separate account to purchase a ticket? Thanks! GO SOUNDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point - my husband is listed as a current member, but I'm not. Are our memberships tied together in one account?
smdiabla
Past ECS Member

Unread postby midwestpunk24 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:18:23 pm

I think some of you will find the answers you are looking for here: https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28392&start=15
midwestpunk24
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby uwmike » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:26:27 pm

midwestpunk24 wrote:I think some of you will find the answers you are looking for here: https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28392&start=15

"You are not authorized to view this forum"
uwmike
Past ECS Member

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:29:40 pm

smdiabla wrote:Slightly OT, but not really...I am a current ECS 2016 member but I'm listing as a past member. We have a receipt of my paid membership for the year.
HELP??!!

I want to buy my ticket for the finals!!

Message webmaster@weareecs.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President

Unread postby DCSounder » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:32:38 pm

I'm guessing the 'bot' has locked you (and I) out b/c we are not current (2016) members...you payment issue being THE issue for u
DCSounder
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby NUMB3R24 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34:51 pm

Active Duty, Army assigned to Fort Drum. We are a short drive away from Toronto and like many, hope to find any help to get access to ticket sales to see #thismoment at BMO Field. We are a family of four: husband, wife, and two daughters (13 & 9) all Washington State residents and long time SOUNDERS fans! If anyone can help, we understand the exclusiveness of such an opportunity and hope to secure at least two tickets to the big night. I (husband) stand at the eve of an upcoming deployment and would do anything to live a holiday's prayer of possibly getting to see such an amazing, long-awaited moment this Christmas before I leave. We tried utilizing our elgibility with Vettix, but the event is not elgible for Hero's Wishes since it is outside the United States. I would be happy to validate my credentials with a legitamate source of assistance. I know this is one cry of many hoping for any sympathy, but I do not think it is a waste of time to ask for such a rare moment that someone might provide...that they are otherwise unable to be there themselves. Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope anyone can help us to see #thismoment !
NUMB3R24
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby DCSounder » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:37:25 pm

In the unlikely chance that not all allotted tickets are purchased by 2016 ECS members, when Do u think 2017 members will have a shot? :???:
DCSounder
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby IrishPh3n0m » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:19:32 pm

DCSounder wrote:In the unlikely chance that not all allotted tickets are purchased by 2016 ECS members, when Do u think 2017 members will have a shot? :???:

2016 members will have until 12PM PT tomorrow (Thursday, 12/1) to purchase tickets with a limit of 1. Should any tickets remain after 12:01PM PT on 12/1, 2016 or 2017 members will be able to purchase tickets with a limit of 2. (That's a total of 2, even if you buy one tonight and one tomorrow, 2016 members) This is in effect for tickets at HOME or AWAY.
IrishPh3n0m
ECS Member 2020

Next

Return to Away Trips