Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Tickets

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Antiei30 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 1:44:14 am

This thread has been created for you to discuss specifically tickets. MLS Cup Tickets- from ECS. If you are looking for tickets, wanting to find sources to obtain tickets please head to our Ticket Exchange forum here: https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=36

Ticket Purchase Description:

Sounders FC at Toronto FC- MLS Cup Final
BMO Field, Toronto ON Canada
8:00 pm EST

THESE TICKETS ARE FOR IN-PERSON PICKUP ONLY. YOUR TICKET WILL BE A PHYSICAL TICKET- NO PDFS. THERE WILL BE PICKUPS BOTH IN SEATTLE AND TORONTO. ID REQUIRED FOR PICKUP. NO TRANSFERS NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES.

PICKUP TIMES AND LOCATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED. FOLLOW @ECSTravelMonkey ON TWITTER FOR DATE AND TIME INFO.

2016 members will have until 12PM PT tomorrow (Thursday, 12/1) to purchase tickets with a limit of 1. Should any tickets remain after 12:01PM PT on 12/1, 2016 or 2017 members will be able to purchase tickets with a limit of 2. (That's a total of 2, even if you buy one tonight and one tomorrow, 2016 members)

Deadline to purchase tickets will be December 8, 2016. So get your tickets early.

These tickets are sold as General Admission. Views of the match may be obstructed at times by tifo, signs, flags, banners, or scarves. The first row will be reserved for our capo and drum.

Please verify your email in YOUR ACCOUNT prior to purchasing. There will be a Monkey Mail sent to all purchasers.

You must have a valid PASSPORT or EDL to get into Canada.

Stadium:

BMO Field
170 Princes' Blvd
Toronto ON M6K 3C3
Canada

Stadium Entry:

MLS will require us to enter as a group. You should plan to meet the group at least three hours prior to kick, if not more. Please make your travel arrangements to make sure you are able to meet us and enter as a group. Exact details of when and where we will meet will be sent in the Monkey Mail.
Gametime Expectations:

Emerald City Supporters is a supporter group. That's important to remember. Our reason for being at the match is to spur our boys victory; everything else is secondary.

-Our section will be TBA. Our section will be treated as General Admission; we do not enforce seat assignments tifo, capos, the drum, and security will be in front few rows. Everyone else is invited to stand where they feel most comfortable.
-Participation is encouraged. We'll have song cards so you can sing, chant, and go mental right along with us. Don't worry if you don't know all the words, just follow along the best you can and your support will be felt!
-There may be times where you can't see as well as you might like due to flags and tifo. We like to wave flags. Even during the run of play sometimes. We feel like it's an important part of showing the boys our support. If a flag is in your way, and you don't like it - please feel free to change seats. That's part of why we do GA, so you're not stuck in an uncomfortable spot.
-Friends or family in other MLS team gear or colors, or other team gear, will not be allowed to stand with us. If you or someone in your group is wearing colors of another MLS team, or any other soccer team, they will be asked to remove those items. If they refuse, we will try to have your group reseated. If the stadium staff cannot accommodate a reseating, then your group will be asked to leave.
-Please, do not engage in any way with home fans. Security will keep them at bay; there's no need to engage in any wordplay, taunting, threats, etc. If you have an issue, notify ECS Travel Monkey or Security or stadium staff.

Pre-Function Location:

TBD- More information will be provided in the Monkey Mail.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby FelixForever34 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:30:28 am

Looking for 1 ticket for MLS Cup match.

Feel free to contact me, can pay cash (located East Pierce County but will be in Seattle Saturday
FelixForever34
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby mahaks » Fri Dec 2, 2016 10:14:19 am

Looking for 1 ticket - can pay immediately.

I'm in Michigan so I would have to pick up in Toronto.

Traveling alone so sitting among TFC supporters would be extra-awful (but I will if I have to).
mahaks
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Vierings » Fri Dec 2, 2016 10:26:44 am

I bought my ecs ticket Wednesday night and found out thursday I cannot go. I have a friend that wants my ticket, if I pick it up in person and give it to them, we are in the clear. Correct?
Vierings
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Dannicus » Fri Dec 2, 2016 10:33:03 am

This is not the place to look for additional tickets. We have a ticket exchange for that.

https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=36
Dannicus
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby SP The Ghost » Fri Dec 2, 2016 10:41:16 am

Vierings wrote:I bought my ecs ticket Wednesday night and found out thursday I cannot go. I have a friend that wants my ticket, if I pick it up in person and give it to them, we are in the clear. Correct?

Yes.
SP The Ghost
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Antiei30 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:04:14 am

SP The Ghost wrote:
Vierings wrote:I bought my ecs ticket Wednesday night and found out thursday I cannot go. I have a friend that wants my ticket, if I pick it up in person and give it to them, we are in the clear. Correct?

Yes.

This answer is correct. With the caveat:

"The barcode, and seat assignment have been recorded and are linked to your name and membership information. If your ticket is found to be sold on a secondary market. YOUR TICKET WILL BE INVALIDATED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP REVOKED."

So pick who you may give that ticket to wisely.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby lvelie » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:11:36 am

Looking for 3 tix. Tried yesterday at 12:01...said there were 64 tickets, but when I clicked next, it said they were all sold out.

On a previous post, it gives an url to find tickets, but it says it is only for the board members to access.

Other than wait until Monday when Ticketmaster/Toronto opens to everyone, what are the options?

Which section is the ECS section. I do not want to purchase thru StubHub, only to find I cannot use the tickets!
lvelie
Past ECS Member

Unread postby bgk » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:24:23 am

Again, please do not use this thread to ask for tickets. The correct place to look for tickets is in the ticket exchange.

viewforum.php?f=36
At this time, we have not received the physical tickets from the FO/TORONTO FO and do not know for sure our section in the stands.

ECS has sold out of all MLS Cup tickets. We are waiting for announcements of Season Ticket Holders who are also ECS to resell their tickets in the ticket exchange listed above.
bgk
Past ECS Member

Unread postby futbolgirl » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:34:40 am

lvelie wrote:Looking for 3 tix. Tried yesterday at 12:01...said there were 64 tickets, but when I clicked next, it said they were all sold out.

On a previous post, it gives an url to find tickets, but it says it is only for the board members to access.

Other than wait until Monday when Ticketmaster/Toronto opens to everyone, what are the options?

Which section is the ECS section. I do not want to purchase thru StubHub, only to find I cannot use the tickets!

The ticket exchange is available to all current members, of which you are one. If you can't see the exchange, it just means there is a hang up in this antiquated phpBB forum that we had hoped to replace by now, but some team we all love just doesn't seem to want this season to end. So, log out and log back in, and see if you don't see a hell of lot more categories to these forums.
futbolgirl
ECS Co-President

Unread postby mahaks » Fri Dec 2, 2016 12:31:27 pm

FYI: Ticketmaster sales will open for "Toronto 'Til I Die" subscribers (AKA people who have free accounts at http://torontotilidie.com/) one hour before the general public sale.
mahaks
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Fri Dec 2, 2016 1:11:53 pm

mahaks wrote:FYI: Ticketmaster sales will open for "Toronto 'Til I Die" subscribers (AKA people who have free accounts at http://torontotilidie.com/) one hour before the general public sale.

Please be aware that tickets sold there are not in our section and movement into our section is not going to be feasible.
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President

Unread postby mahaks » Fri Dec 2, 2016 1:56:11 pm

bougiehoolie wrote:
mahaks wrote:FYI: Ticketmaster sales will open for "Toronto 'Til I Die" subscribers (AKA people who have free accounts at http://torontotilidie.com/) one hour before the general public sale.

Please be aware that tickets sold there are not in our section and movement into our section is not going to be feasible.

Thank you - I imagined that would be the case. I'm planning on trying my luck by buying tickets near 104/105 if I can't get one this weekend.

I'd love to sit with ECS if I can, but I'll scream just as loud regardless of where I end up :)

Hopefully this information will be helpful for others who feel the same way.
mahaks
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby DCSounder » Fri Dec 2, 2016 1:57:02 pm

Troll that bad boy, ASAP!
DCSounder
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby zagger24 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:05:38 pm

If nothing else by Monday, I'm definitely going to buy through TFC and try to stay close. If everyone that doesn't have tickets by Monday does the same, we could have a pretty good chunk of "unofficial" Rave Green in 205/206.
zagger24
Past ECS Member

Next

Return to Away Trips