Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Tickets

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby zagger24 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:09:24 pm

Does anybody know have any new info about the ticket situation? There seems to be a lot of Twitter talk from Toronto about the Sounders requesting additional away seating, but obviously TFC won't be required to comply.
zagger24
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 7, 2015 1:47:39 am

Unread postby discstickers » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:13:34 pm

futbolgirl wrote:The ticket exchange is available to all current members, of which you are one. If you can't see the exchange, it just means there is a hang up in this antiquated phpBB forum that we had hoped to replace by now, but some team we all love just doesn't seem to want this season to end. So, log out and log back in, and see if you don't see a hell of lot more categories to these forums.


Hmm, I tried that and I'm not able to see it. On the forum home page, I see the "ECS Expired Membership", but that's from when I had lapsed membership in 2014.
discstickers
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35:33 am

Unread postby bgk » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:18:51 pm

discstickers wrote:
futbolgirl wrote:The ticket exchange is available to all current members, of which you are one. If you can't see the exchange, it just means there is a hang up in this antiquated phpBB forum that we had hoped to replace by now, but some team we all love just doesn't seem to want this season to end. So, log out and log back in, and see if you don't see a hell of lot more categories to these forums.


Hmm, I tried that and I'm not able to see it. On the forum home page, I see the "ECS Expired Membership", but that's from when I had lapsed membership in 2014.


Please email webmaster@weareecs.com for resolution. Thanks
User avatar
bgk
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 3:41:46 pm

Unread postby mahaks » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:28:09 pm

zagger24 wrote:If nothing else by Monday, I'm definitely going to buy through TFC and try to stay close. If everyone that doesn't have tickets by Monday does the same, we could have a pretty good chunk of "unofficial" Rave Green in 205/206.



Just spoke with BMO Fan Services and got confirmation that Sounders supporters will be in sections 203 & 204.
mahaks
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 2, 2014 9:14:18 pm

Unread postby zagger24 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:33:05 pm

mahaks wrote:
zagger24 wrote:If nothing else by Monday, I'm definitely going to buy through TFC and try to stay close. If everyone that doesn't have tickets by Monday does the same, we could have a pretty good chunk of "unofficial" Rave Green in 205/206.



Just spoke with BMO Fan Services and got confirmation that Sounders supporters will be in sections 203 & 204.


Right, but it feels pretty clear to me we've got hundreds of fans making this trip and not enough space in the supporters section to fit everyone. So, if people are going to have to try to buy through TFC, I'm feeling like the best idea is to stay near 203/204.
zagger24
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 7, 2015 1:47:39 am

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:43:51 pm

UPDATE:

Ticket pickup #1 will be at The Ninety on Wednesday, December 7. Time TBD but it will most likely have AM and PM hours (if not all day). More to follow.
User avatar
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President
 
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sat Mar 2, 2013 10:29:19 pm

Unread postby mahaks » Fri Dec 2, 2016 2:47:31 pm

zagger24 wrote:
mahaks wrote:
zagger24 wrote:If nothing else by Monday, I'm definitely going to buy through TFC and try to stay close. If everyone that doesn't have tickets by Monday does the same, we could have a pretty good chunk of "unofficial" Rave Green in 205/206.



Just spoke with BMO Fan Services and got confirmation that Sounders supporters will be in sections 203 & 204.


Right, but it feels pretty clear to me we've got hundreds of fans making this trip and not enough space in the supporters section to fit everyone. So, if people are going to have to try to buy through TFC, I'm feeling like the best idea is to stay near 203/204.


Sorry - I didn't mean to make that seem like I was correcting you. I just hadn't heard official confirmation that we would be in that corner, so I wanted to share that in case anyone had the same concerns.

I will definitely be buying my tickets in 205/206 if possible (assuming I don't luck into one on the ticket exchange this weekend).
mahaks
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 2, 2014 9:14:18 pm

Unread postby zagger24 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 3:00:58 pm

mahaks wrote:
zagger24 wrote:
mahaks wrote:

Just spoke with BMO Fan Services and got confirmation that Sounders supporters will be in sections 203 & 204.


Right, but it feels pretty clear to me we've got hundreds of fans making this trip and not enough space in the supporters section to fit everyone. So, if people are going to have to try to buy through TFC, I'm feeling like the best idea is to stay near 203/204.


Sorry - I didn't mean to make that seem like I was correcting you. I just hadn't heard official confirmation that we would be in that corner, so I wanted to share that in case anyone had the same concerns.

I will definitely be buying my tickets in 205/206 if possible (assuming I don't luck into one on the ticket exchange this weekend).


Oh okay, I gotcha. We're on the same page then. We'll have to wait and see what's available on Monday then! I've signed up for the one hour presale, so I'm sure that'll be a decent head start.
zagger24
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 7, 2015 1:47:39 am

Unread postby rwdjr37 » Sat Dec 3, 2016 11:55:56 am

Can my wife (non-member) pick up my two tickets at the ninety if I FaceTime in to her at time of pick up? Thanks all!
rwdjr37
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33:45 am

Unread postby Antiei30 » Sat Dec 3, 2016 12:27:41 pm

rwdjr37 wrote:Can my wife (non-member) pick up my two tickets at the ninety if I FaceTime in to her at time of pick up? Thanks all!


No ticket purchaser must pick up ticket.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13:50 pm
Location: Kirkland

Unread postby mikewarbington » Sat Dec 3, 2016 1:28:59 pm

I'm not sure if this is known yet, but I'm curious anyway. I presume that the ECS section will be treated as GA as is normal for away matches, as is indicated above. Do we know if the tickets that the Sounders FO is selling via lottery will be in the same section? And will there be Sounders ticket holders who expect to have assigned seats in an area that ECS is treating as GA?

If the answer to this is not yet certain, I understand. I'm just curious. Thank you to all of the people at ECS working behind the scenes to make this happen on short notice. You guys are heroes!
mikewarbington
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45:52 pm

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Sat Dec 3, 2016 4:35:37 pm

mikewarbington wrote:I'm not sure if this is known yet, but I'm curious anyway. I presume that the ECS section will be treated as GA as is normal for away matches, as is indicated above. Do we know if the tickets that the Sounders FO is selling via lottery will be in the same section? And will there be Sounders ticket holders who expect to have assigned seats in an area that ECS is treating as GA?

If the answer to this is not yet certain, I understand. I'm just curious. Thank you to all of the people at ECS working behind the scenes to make this happen on short notice. You guys are heroes!


The tickets from the Sounders will be in the same section as the supporters. ALL rows with ECS tickets will be treated as General Admission.

We do not expect the rows the Sounders tickets are in to be GA, nor do we know what the other SGs will be doing.

Hope this helps. Some of this may change, but 100% of seats in ECS rows will be general admission.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President
 
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sat Mar 2, 2013 10:29:19 pm

Unread postby SethSaxPlayer » Sun Dec 4, 2016 12:57:31 pm

Much hype for this next weekend. I hope everyone is keeping up on the weather forecast. Definitely bring gloves and a hat. Looking like there might be some snow on match day. Time to get hype, boys and girls!
User avatar
SethSaxPlayer
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:00:46 pm

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 3:58:53 pm

I'm not saying this to be mean just practical. It might not be a bad idea for a few people who do not get a ticket to post up at the Buffalo Peace Bridge borders crossing just in case someone finds out at the last minute that the Canadian authorities will not let them into Canada for whatever reason! Never trust the system to be 100 accurate, it happens!
User avatar
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:07:52 am

Unread postby nick_the_grip » Sun Dec 4, 2016 6:47:48 pm

Anybody know how much the TFC general public tickets are running for?
nick_the_grip
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 4, 2011 10:55:22 pm
Location: Detroit

PreviousNext

Return to Away Trips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests