Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Monkey Notices

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Antiei30 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 1:53:09 am

MLS CUP Toronto Away 12/10/16- First Notice

Dear Traveler,

CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase of an MLS CUP FINAL ticket(s) in the ECS section!

We know you may have rushed through to make your ticket purchase and may not have thoroughly read the item description. Here are a couple reminders from the item description:

NO REFUNDS
NO EXCHANGES
NO TRANSFERS

These are HARD TICKETS. You must pick up your ticket IN PERSON, with IDENTIFICATION. No one else can pick them up for you. Yes, even marriage does not give you a pass on this requirement. You each need to pick up your own ticket.
The barcode, and seat assignment have been recorded and are linked to your name and membership information.
If your ticket is found to be sold on a secondary market. YOUR TICKET WILL BE INVALIDATED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP REVOKED.

These tickets are made possible by the hard-working volunteers of the ECS. To profit off of that is just gross.

We are in the process of organizing ticket pickup dates, times and locations in both SEATTLE and TORONTO (anticipating pick ups late Friday night, Saturday Morning and at the PreFunc).

We are also in the process of scheduling a massive prefunc and more details to come as we are able to provide them.

Please use the Away Trip Forums- please do not add additional forum topics for MLS Cup

I have sorted the Away Trip Forums to keep them on topic they have been sorted to the following:

MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Travel Arrangements- Everything and anything specific to making travel arrangements including flights, cars, rentals road trips and hotels & finding other members to share travel arrangements click here https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28413.
MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Tickets- Everything and anything specific to match tickets- click here https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28414.
MLS Cup Toronto Away 12/10/16- Monkey Notices- this is for information travel monkeys want to communicate to you- no click necessary you are already in this thread.

Thanks,

Eileen
ECS Travel Director
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SP The Ghost » Fri Dec 2, 2016 9:04:55 am

Double posting here just in case...

Re: this morning's e-mail, I'm assuming the Friday and Saturday described therein are this Friday (today, 12/2) and Saturday (tomorrow, 12/3) not next weekend. Is that correct?

Edit: Reading it again, pickups in TORONTO are late Friday, early Saturday and @ prefunk, right? I think that's how it reads.
SP The Ghost
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Antiei30 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 9:10:30 am

SP The Ghost wrote:Double posting here just in case...

Re: this morning's e-mail, I'm assuming the Friday and Saturday described therein are this Friday (today, 12/2) and Saturday (tomorrow, 12/3) not next weekend. Is that correct?

No. Fri night12/9, Sat am 12/10 & Sat prefunc 12/10 will all be in Toronto.

Seattle dates & times have not yet been determined.
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SP The Ghost » Fri Dec 2, 2016 9:13:07 am

Antiei30 wrote:

No. Fri night12/9, Sat am 12/10 & Sat prefunc 12/10 will all be in Toronto.

Seattle dates & times have not yet been determined.

Great, thanks for the clarification. After reading it again, that's what I figured. Thanks for all of your hard work on this.
SP The Ghost
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby futbolgirl » Fri Dec 2, 2016 9:24:57 am

Okay. Everyone just needs to take a breath. Our travel monkeys plan away trips to every match. Every match.

Remember, these folks have jobs and lives, too. And many of the hold-ups are actually because Toronto, the Sounders, and MLS are involved.

So, just wait for the match day plan. It will have everything you need to know.

Will there be viewing parties? Yes. Will there be a send off event? We hope so. Will there be DAY of game pick up in Toronto? Of course. Do you know where the pre-function in Toronto will be? Not yet.

And as soon as we know, you'll know.
futbolgirl
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby uwmike » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:41:36 am

I saw a couple post that they lived in AK and had a family emergency and won't be going, trying to sell their tickets. Due to your policy they cannot give their tickets to anyone, so is ECS just leaving those seats empty then?
uwmike
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Maleko13 » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:41:57 am

Edit: Reading it again, pickups in TORONTO are late Friday, early Saturday and @ prefunk, right? I think that's how it reads.

Prefunc.... C'mon dude
Maleko13
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bmvaughn » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:43:16 am

Pre-func: before the FUNCTION
Pre-funk: before the Parliament-Funkadelic concert

Pre-func the pre-funk
bmvaughn
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bgk » Fri Dec 2, 2016 11:52:42 am

uwmike wrote:I saw a couple post that they lived in AK and had a family emergency and won't be going, trying to sell their tickets. Due to your policy they cannot give their tickets to anyone, so is ECS just leaving those seats empty then?

I asked them on the thread to email travel@weareecs.com and Travel Monkeys are working with them.
bgk
Past ECS Member

Unread postby uwmike » Fri Dec 2, 2016 12:14:50 pm

bgk wrote:
uwmike wrote:I saw a couple post that they lived in AK and had a family emergency and won't be going, trying to sell their tickets. Due to your policy they cannot give their tickets to anyone, so is ECS just leaving those seats empty then?

I asked them on the thread to email travel@weareecs.com and Travel Monkeys are working with them.

Nice job making sure every seat is filled!
uwmike
Past ECS Member

Unread postby SP The Ghost » Fri Dec 2, 2016 12:23:02 pm

Maleko13 wrote:

Prefunc.... C'mon dude

Got the point across AND gave you a reason to be a smart ass, 10/10 would post again.
SP The Ghost
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Antiei30 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 1:27:52 am

TORONTO AWAY MLS CUP 12/10/16- Second Notice

Hi Toronto bound ECS Ticket Holders,

You want to get your hands on your ticket. Here is the information we have for you so far:

The barcode, and seat assignment of your ticket will be recorded and are linked to your name and membership information. If your ticket is found to be sold on a secondary market. YOUR TICKET WILL BE INVALIDATED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP REVOKED.

Once you pick up your ticket, your ticket is your responsibility. WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO REPLACE LOST, STOLEN, MISPLACED OR FORGOTTEN TICKETS.

12/7 Wednesday Ticket Distribution in SEATTLE:

The Ninety
406 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104

From 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. If you need to pick up your ticket in Seattle you will need to make it during this time. If you cannot make it to the Seattle ticket distribution, we will see you in Toronto when you pick up your ticket.

12/9 Friday Night Meet Up & Ticket Distribution in TORONTO:

In Toronto early and want to meet with up other ECS Members head to:

The Loose Moose/ The Antler Room
The Antler Room
146 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 1G2

From 6:30 p.m. until close at 2:00 am. 19+

Anticipating ticket distribution will take place between 8:00- 10:00 pm

12/10 Saturday AM Ticket Distribution in TORONTO:

From 9:00-11:00 am. Travel Monkey will be posted up in the hotel lobby:

Delta Hotels Toronto
75 Lower Simcoe Street
Toronto, ON M5J 3A6

There will be one more ticket distribution in TORONTO. It will take place at the Prefunc location. We have been in the process of determining such location and will update all of you when we have confirmation of the timing and location.

Lastly, if you have questions after carefully reading the above information please use this forum to ask your questions.

Thanks,

Eileen
ECS Travel Director
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby monkeythedog » Tue Dec 6, 2016 1:37:12 am

I am currently out of town and arrive back to Seattle 840pm on 12/7, thus I can't make it to the Ninety before 7pm. I will be arriving in Toronto at 317pm on Sat. So I won't make the Fri night or Sat morning Toronto ticket pickups. Can I give you the name of the person who can pick up my ticket for me in Seattle at the Ninety?
monkeythedog
Past ECS Member

Unread postby futbolgirl » Tue Dec 6, 2016 7:21:54 am

monkeythedog wrote:I am currently out of town and arrive back to Seattle 840pm on 12/7, thus I can't make it to the Ninety before 7pm. I will be arriving in Toronto at 317pm on Sat. So I won't make the Fri night or Sat morning Toronto ticket pickups. Can I give you the name of the person who can pick up my ticket for me in Seattle at the Ninety?

Antiei30 wrote:
There will be one more ticket distribution in TORONTO. It will take place at the Prefunc location. We have been in the process of determining such location and will update all of you when we have confirmation of the timing and location.
futbolgirl
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Gatwood » Tue Dec 6, 2016 7:36:45 am

I bought 2 tix after noon on Thursday. One is for a friend traveling with me to Toronto. As the buyer can I pick up both tix tomorrow at the Ninety?
Gatwood
Past ECS Member

Next

Return to Away Trips