Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

THANK YOU MONKEYS!! BUY THEM A DRINK!

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Thu Dec 8, 2016 12:57:07 pm

Hey all, I just want to extend a personal thank you to the travel monkeys that have worked extremely hard to make this weekend the most amazing weekend of most of our Sounders lives. Insane amounts of work and time went into organizing tickets, distribution, pre game activities, tifo, supporters briefings and plans, etc.

THIS IS ALL VOLUNTEER!! Remember this if you ever get angry or upset. They give their personal time to make all of this magic happen for you.

I will be locking this thread immediately so it doesn't turn into a smoosh fest of love and affection.

What can you do to show your appreciation?

Give them a high five!
Give them a hug!
Buy them a drink!

Especially Eileen and BGK, they have given so much this year, and specifically this event.
I hear Eileen likes Rum and Coke
I hear BGK likes anything with alcohol... mostly...
They will both be in Toronto. I hope they don't pay for a single beverage this weekend.

Also, don't forget to thank your fearless leaders Tom and Heather. They've done quite a bit for us this year, and for this giant weekend.

Sincerely,
Big Dave

Up the Sounders, Up the ECS!!
#EBFG
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Thu Dec 8, 2016 1:58:44 pm

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THANKS EILEEN, BRENDAN, KEVIN, DAVE, CHRIS, KELLY, HOOCH (I THINK I'M THANKING YOU FOR THAT DRINK THE OTHER DAY), BETH, LEE, CAMILLE, AND ANYONE ELSE I'M FORGETTING for the countless hours, phone calls, emails, texts, slack messages, and so on.

This last couple of weeks has been a bit crazy and everyone has really stepped up. Kevin has made way too many phone calls to bars in Toronto (but hey, we have two events!), Eileen has done a bang-up job organizing all things tickets, Dylan made sure we our website didn't melt, and so on.

We really appreciate everyone's patience this past week, and look forward to seeing many of you in Toronto and on all the trips to come.
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Thu Dec 8, 2016 5:57:32 pm

Big props to Dylan!
Also merch!

And another for the people organizing the banger we're going to have next Friday night!!
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Ultra666 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:31:01 am

These people deserve all the love!
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Return to Away Trips