Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Travel to Vancouver

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby jonbigsky » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16:22 pm

Hello All,
I would like to take my family to see the Sounders take on Vancouver on the 14th of April. I would really like to get tickets close to other Sounders fans but likely not in the ECS section. Can someone tell me where other Sounders fans will be sitting in Vancouver so I can get some good tickets to sit near the faithful?

Thanks!

Jon
jonbigsky
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby futbolgirl » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:59:33 am

jonbigsky wrote:Hello All,
I would like to take my family to see the Sounders take on Vancouver on the 14th of April. I would really like to get tickets close to other Sounders fans but likely not in the ECS section. Can someone tell me where other Sounders fans will be sitting in Vancouver so I can get some good tickets to sit near the faithful?

Thanks!

Jon

Cascadia Away tickets are set aside specifically for supporters. However, the front office is also given some tickets. If you are a season ticket holder, call your Sounders ticket rep.
futbolgirl
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby RainyDayHiker » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25:00 pm

My family has gone to a bunch of Vancouver games over the last few years. We either get tickets via a group purchase or just via one of the various ticket sites that have fans selling their tickets. If you sit in 221/219 area of the stadium, you'll be near the official ECS group (they'll be in the upper seats of the section). For the 14th game, there will be a group of Sounders supporters in those sections in rows 5-8 (not sure of specific seats), so if you look in that area, you'll have friendly folks around. Avoid the end of the stadium around 253 since that is where Vancouver's supporters are.

I'll add that it has always been a great experience!
RainyDayHiker
ECS Leadership

Unread postby jonbigsky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51:16 pm

Thank you for the information. This is really helpful. Go Sounders!!!
jonbigsky
Emerald City Supporter

Return to Away Trips