Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Alaska Airlines EasyBiz signup information

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Tue Feb 6, 2018 10:57:16 am

Hey you! Yes You! Do you fly on Alaska Airlines ever? Do you want to contribute to a mileage bank for ECS?

Well, ECS has an easybiz account with Alaska Airlines. Every time a member books a flight, for any reason, using our account we earn 1 mile per dollar spent. You will still get your normal mileage accrual for the flight.

What do we do with these miles?!?
We flew Zach Scott's brother to Seattle to be able to participate in the testimonial match
We flew a member to the Philly USOC final
We have had a raffle for away travel
We will be doing one of these again soon

How do I sign up?
Send me a PM with your email address, and first/last name, that is associated with your Alaska Airlines mileage plan account, and I will get the process going!
How do I use it?
Well, it got a lot easier. It used to be that you had to book through easybiz.alaskaair.com However, now if you are signed into your mileage plan account when buying any flight on their regular site, it will give you a pop-up if you want to book it using your easybiz account. It is that simple. Nothing changes for you on earning/spending miles!!

Does this only work for away travel, or get me some sort of discount?
Unfortunately no discount. ECS is in no way sponsored/affiliated with Alaska Airlines. They have just allowed us to open a business account and collect miles to see as fit to benefit our membership. However, you can use this for any Alaska Airlines travel. Going to Hawaii? Use EasyBiz! Going to RSL Away? Use EasyBiz!

What's the catch?!?
There really is none. The only minor difference is if you have to cancel/change a flight it will make you do it through easybiz.alaskaair.com. Its really simple. I use it all the time, and fly on Alaska 30,000 miles or so a year.

That's really about it. Hit me up if you have any questions.
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby SmashleyFC » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:55:09 pm

is this still a thing
SmashleyFC
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Feueradler9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23:26 pm

SmashleyFC wrote:is this still a thing
I use it every time I book Alaska.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Feueradler9
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:19:45 am

is there a Sounders/ECS airline discount code to use for any airline ?
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Llarian » Fri Nov 1, 2019 8:37:59 pm

crdiaz73 wrote:is there a Sounders/ECS airline discount code to use for any airline ?

Unfortunately no. We had one with Alaska for a while, but we didn't have enough flight volume to preserve it.
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Return to Away Trips