Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Away Trip - Vancouver - 6/13/20

Travel with ECS to see SSFC play outside of Seattle.

Unread postby Antiei30 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:29:56 pm

Monkey Placeholder
Antiei30
ECS Leadership

Unread postby jjnjack » Wed Feb 5, 2020 8:47:26 am

My Husband and I are new to ECS this year. I would just like to confirm when the tickets for this game go on sale... Will they be on sale Feb 29th? We already have hotel set up. I don't want to miss the tickets!! Thank you - Jennifer.
jjnjack
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby bee » Thu Feb 6, 2020 7:37:20 pm

jjnjack wrote:My Husband and I are new to ECS this year. I would just like to confirm when the tickets for this game go on sale... Will they be on sale Feb 29th? We already have hotel set up. I don't want to miss the tickets!! Thank you - Jennifer.

Hi Jennifer!! Welcome to ECS! I'm so excited that you are excited and are already planning for your away trips! While home tickets are going on sale starting 2/9, away tickets sales (except for Houston on 3/14 which is on sale now!) have not been announced.

DON'T WORRY!

There will be lots of announcements. On this forum (subscribe to the thread so you'll be notified when someone replies) when tickets go on sale for this match it will be posted here. Other ways to get notified are to follow @ECSTravelMonkey on Twitter, make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter, and subscribe to the calendar (https://www.weareecs.com/calendar/subscribe) Just unclick "all events" and select the ones you want -notifications of ticket sales will be under "General ECS Events".

It sounds like a lot of subscribing - but ECS hates spam and push notifications as much as you do (probably more) so there's no push notifications and we try to keep things to a minimum.
bee
ECS Leadership

Unread postby jjnjack » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:09:13 pm

Bee,
Thank you for the reply! I subscribed to this thread (took me a minute.. or two... to find the button at the bottom... LOL). We are super excited to go to an away game. This will be our first one! Looking forward to when we can get tickets.

Thanks - Jennifer
jjnjack
ECS Member 2020

Return to Away Trips