Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

South Central PA

Regional group for the East Coast.

Unread postby icedcold » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:34:42 am

Hey all.
I am in York, PA and I know of one other Sounder fan in the area.
Hit me up if you are a Sounder fan in the area and want to catch any games or whatever.
I am a stones throw from Philly, and attended the away game there this year. I doubt there is anyone else close/ in northern maryland but if so we can figure something out if we are interested in viewing parties... (USOC final, ect)
icedcold
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby DaveFromTheWa » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:30:04 am

icedcold wrote:Hey all.
Hit me up if you are a Sounder fan in the area and want to catch any games or whatever.
I am a stones throw from Philly, and attended the away game there this year. I doubt there is anyone else close/ in northern maryland but if so we can figure something out if we are interested in viewing parties... (USOC final, ect)

Have you looked through the members on Seattle Sounders East (SSE) FaceBook?
DaveFromTheWa
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby icedcold » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:39:04 am

DaveFromTheWa wrote:
icedcold wrote:Hey all.

Have you looked through the members on Seattle Sounders East (SSE) FaceBook?

Yea, thats actually how I connected with the other Sounders fan in the area through that group.
icedcold
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Goonda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:47:23 am

I've got a cousin who lives in Harrisburg and some extended family spread out between Bellefonte and DuBois (where my dad grew up). Hoping to make a trip back east to see them all next summer. Maybe I'll schedule it around our Philly game next year and meet up with ya'll.
Goonda
Past ECS Member

Unread postby icedcold » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:29:48 pm

Goonda wrote:I've got a cousin who lives in Harrisburg and some extended family spread out between Bellefonte and DuBois (where my dad grew up). Hoping to make a trip back east to see them all next summer. Maybe I'll schedule it around our Philly game next year and meet up with ya'll.

Cool stuff, hopefully next years Philly away will be sweet.
I wonder if there are any Baltimore based Sounders fans. There has to be a few.
icedcold
ECS Member 2019

Return to Seattle Sounders East (SSE)