Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Any interest in the Milwaukee Area?

Regional group for the East Coast.

Unread postby kerinem » Thu May 12, 2011 9:05:58 am

I am interested in starting a viewing group in the Milwaukee area. I also have access to a possible venu if there are people intersted.
kerinem
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby DaveFromTheWa » Wed May 25, 2011 7:13:53 am

kerinem wrote:I am interested in starting a viewing group in the Milwaukee area. I also have access to a possible venu if there are people intersted.

You are lucky in that you are near a city that has an MLS team, the fact that you and others can make it to a match each year without any real thought or effort makes it easier to find one another... Since you know for a fact that they are out there and in your area... That is essentially how the SSE was founded... There is a a group in Chicago that the SSE has worked with a bit, but they seem to have fallen off the face of the planet, but maybe you can message a couple of the local members (link below)...
Chicago is normally one of the higher attendance matches for Sounders Away... So make it to the match and keep an eye out, especially after the half when a lot of people move over to the ECS section... Those will be mostly locals... Chat them up and network...

Good luck,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111042108910063
DaveFromTheWa
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Sarxx » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46:21 pm

I am in the Milwaukee area, any info on the Chicago group?
Sarxx
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Goonda » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:57:39 pm

I don't know of any organized group in Chicago. There was a small group that was calling themselves the Third Coast Supporters or Third Coast Sounders or something along those lines. They were based out of western Michigan, if I remember correctly. They seem to cease to exist for most of the year, but to re-gather their efforts each year for Chicago away. They were there in '09 and '10 anyway.
Goonda
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Sarxx » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15:25 am

Thanks for the info Goonda. I guess I'll take some time pojke around the boards for a while and see who's where.
Sarxx
Past ECS Member

Return to Seattle Sounders East (SSE)