Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Greetings SSE!

Regional group for the East Coast.

Unread postby Gwynne » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17:21 pm

I moved to Queens, NY from Seattle in January and in missing my hometown greatly, I am anxious for the Sounders season to start! Wondering what games my fellow fans are planning to attend and if anyone nearby has any viewing party locations in mind.
PM me or just post!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

GO SOUNDERS!
Gwynne
Past ECS Member

Unread postby CursedFrogurt » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14:38 pm

Hi! Hope to see you at Red Bull Arena in July! Our main NY bar is Carlow East on the upper east side (86th & Lex). There's a Sounders fans of NY Facebook page as well.
CursedFrogurt
Past ECS Member

Unread postby DaveFromTheWa » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44:19 am

Gwynne wrote:I moved to Queens, NY from Seattle in January and in missing my hometown greatly, I am anxious for the Sounders season to start! Wondering what games my fellow fans are planning to attend and if anyone nearby has any viewing party locations in mind.
PM me or just post!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

GO SOUNDERS!

As Aaron mentioned above Carlow East is our main pub in NYC, and they are not only a location that agrees to host but supports themselves... I would recommend friending Carlow East to start... If you have not yet checked out the SSE FaceBook page, there are a lot of NYC and other East Coast Expats there and we put out a lot of Region specific info through that as well... Also our NYC specific FaceBook page is "Seattle Sounders Fans of NYC"... We have all your Sounders needs covered.
DaveFromTheWa
ECS Member 2020

Return to Seattle Sounders East (SSE)