Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Viewing Parties for SSE New York

Regional group for the East Coast.

Unread postby ecsmyth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19:03 pm

I'm moving to NYC this Thursday. Hope to see some fans at Carlow East on Saturday!
ecsmyth
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby ssfcultra » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:29:15 pm

Lemme know if folks are still heading to Carlow East for the matches and I'll add it to the posts!
ssfcultra
Past ECS Member

Unread postby kent » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:45:47 am

ssfcultra wrote:Lemme know if folks are still heading to Carlow East for the matches and I'll add it to the posts!

According to the Carlow East facebook they tend to host a viewing party every week. DC is limited right now in weekly viewings but Carlow East seems to get some people every week. Any ideas on numbers?
kent
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby DaveFromTheWa » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23:53 am

ssfcultra wrote:Lemme know if folks are still heading to Carlow East for the matches and I'll add it to the posts!

I asked Pat (our main POC at CE) and this is what he said.

for our first season, things are going great. We do better for league matches than for ccl matches but we always get at least a few and we're always having a good time during them.

The Portland away match was probably our biggest turnout aside from the ecs party for the red bulls match... Last week they were on the same night as hawks preseason so the group got good exposure. All good stuff man."

So looks like things are going well at CE and they are still having good success with viewings and spreading the ECS word.
DaveFromTheWa
ECS Member 2020

Previous

Return to Seattle Sounders East (SSE)