Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

SSFC V Santos

Regional group for the West Side of the Puget Sound.

Unread postby eatcalientepockets » Tue Mar 6, 2012 3:42:29 pm

Hey kids!

First and foremost, if you do not have tickets to the match, not to worry. HARE N HOUNDS WILL HAVE YOU COVERED. Join your fellow Armad-ites there for drink specials and $0.50 wings.

Second, seeing as the shipyard holds most our members, we'll most likely see one-another aboard the 4:15 bremerton ferry. You are absolutely encouraged to get out early or meet early at Fritz's Fry house near the ferry for pints and power food.

Third, show your pride and colors on the ferry. I will attempt to organize a group opon arrival to stand on the adjacent unloading walkway to give the exiting faithful some songs.

Fourth, UP THE SOUNDERS, UP THE ECS, FROM THE SEA TO THE FIGHT WSA!
eatcalientepockets
Past ECS Member

Unread postby TheNewSoundersFan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:44:04 am

I might just try to make this. I will most likely be joining the WSA as it looks more and more like I'll be moving out that way with work. A few quick questions

The ferry leaves at 415, what time do we normally get there? Also how much is the ferry?

Thanks in advance for any information, I really appreciate it.
TheNewSoundersFan
Past ECS Member

Unread postby reasonbass » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:37:57 am

This particular match has already passed, but we will be at Hare &Hounds for all away matches.

Check out wsdot.gov for all the ferry sailing times and fares.
reasonbass
Past ECS Member

Unread postby wstsndwalker » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:16:47 pm

Ferry from Bremerton to Seattle runs about an hour 4:15p puts you in Seattle at about 5:15p. Walking on in Bremerton is no charge (car & driver do pay). I suggest that you buy your return walk-on fare either before you leave Bremerton or before you head to the Bar/Pub/Match because the lines in Seattle after a game (any game) are longish.

FYI - walkin' at a good clip it takes about 15 minutes to get from Royal Brougham Park (aka C-Link Field) to the ferry terminal after the match.

Edit - also what reasonbass said :mrgreen:
wstsndwalker
ECS Member 2020

Return to West Sound Armada (WSA)