Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

WSA Official Pub - Viewing Parties (Old Thread)

Regional group for the West Side of the Puget Sound.

Unread postby reasonbass » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:38:09 pm

The owner of the Cloverleaf Sports Bar and Grill in East Bremerton has offered to host our viewing parties and give us a really nice discount. Join us for Sounders FC away matches, USMNT matches and the World Cup.

Cloverleaf Sports Bar & Grill
1240 Hollis Street
Bremerton, WA

ECS Discount: 10% off during viewing parties


EDIT: No longer our primary viewing party location.
User avatar
reasonbass
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44:04 pm
Location: Mebane, NC

Unread postby dking911 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:47:09 pm

We really need a good showing for the viewing party. Invite friends, family and others that want to show support for our Sounders and the game of football aka soccer. The Cloverleaf has a great beverage selection and the pizza is awesome.

http://cloverleafsbg.com/
User avatar
dking911
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:52:57 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Unread postby poseidon » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53:23 pm

My parents have a place on the Hood Canal that I visit during the summer, I'll definitely drive over to watch some away matches if the dates work out this summer.
Hope the problems with the non-soccer locals are minimal (well I hope they are non-existant, but I'll be realistic about it).
User avatar
poseidon
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05:20 am

Unread postby calientepocket » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:01:34 pm

We should make up a flier to hand out to people on ferry rides across the water on game day. There's sure to be people interested in joining us, they just need to know whats up!
User avatar
calientepocket
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:32:19 pm
Location: Silverdale

Unread postby djebam » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:14:33 pm

calientepocket wrote:We should make up a flier to hand out to people on ferry rides across the water on game day. There's sure to be people interested in joining us, they just need to know whats up!


Excellent idea. Those ferries are PACKED on match day.
User avatar
djebam
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:12:02 am
Location: Now I'm in the kitchen with your dad making pancakes.

Unread postby dking911 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:36:03 pm

Hey Jared, do we have any plans to pass out information on Thursday? I know we talked about it at Silver City. I think it's a great way to get WSA out there to the masses.
User avatar
dking911
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:52:57 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Unread postby reasonbass » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:53:46 pm

dking911 wrote:Hey Jared, do we have any plans to pass out information on Thursday? I know we talked about it at Silver City. I think it's a great way to get WSA out there to the masses.


Glen (Doc_Sounder) was going to make up some flyers for us to hand out. I haven't heard anything else on it. I'd like us to do that on Thursday if possible, but I won't have a way to get flyers to you guys as I will be coming to the match from work in bellevue. If you guys can put something together that would be great...otherwise I'll try to have something for the next match. It doesn't need to be anything fancy...at least at first...just the logo and the info on how to get to our facebook page and weareecs.com
User avatar
reasonbass
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44:04 pm
Location: Mebane, NC

Unread postby Doc_Sounder » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:46:24 am

Hey, sorry, I do have something ready to go. Just not on this computer. I'll post it up when I get home. Just a little postcard-size deal with our logo, the ECS logo, and "meet us at these places to watch games/pre-game." What time you all plan on being at South Pacific tomorrow?
User avatar
Doc_Sounder
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31:00 pm
Location: Seattle

Unread postby Doc_Sounder » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00:39 am

Got it emailed to me. Here it is, 4 per sheet, postcard size. Let me know if you want me to make any changes. I'll start working on a full-page flyer for each venue.
wsa flyer.pdf
(146.8 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
User avatar
Doc_Sounder
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31:00 pm
Location: Seattle

Unread postby reasonbass » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39:26 am

Doc_Sounder wrote:Got it emailed to me. Here it is, 4 per sheet, postcard size. Let me know if you want me to make any changes. I'll start working on a full-page flyer for each venue.
wsa flyer.pdf


The only thing I'd change is to kill the Sounders logo. We don't have permission to use their logo and I don't want us to get into hot water over it. The rest of it looks GREAT. Thanks for doing that!!!
User avatar
reasonbass
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44:04 pm
Location: Mebane, NC

Unread postby BlueEyedBuddhist » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:09:09 am

Use the Sounders logo, it's not a big deal on handouts. The only time they're going to get upset about it is if you use it on stuff you sell for money.

Fliers, handouts, etc, no problem at all- they WANT their logo and brand to get more attention.
User avatar
BlueEyedBuddhist
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 5987
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:18:31 am

Unread postby reasonbass » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16:29 am

BlueEyedBuddhist wrote:Use the Sounders logo, it's not a big deal on handouts. The only time they're going to get upset about it is if you use it on stuff you sell for money.

Fliers, handouts, etc, no problem at all- they WANT their logo and brand to get more attention.


Thanks, Paul. I didn't have the experience on this so I was playing it safe. Let's go ahead and use them as-is. Anyone who is planning to ride the ferries to the game should feel free to print those out and hand them to anyone in sounders gear.
User avatar
reasonbass
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44:04 pm
Location: Mebane, NC

Unread postby Dozer » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29:53 pm

Hey All,

My name's Ben Campbell. I'm an owner of The Soccer Pitch in Silverdale. I've printed out some of the flyers you're planning on handing out to pass out in the store. It would be nice to have a bigger sized flyer to put in the store so the logos and text stands out more. I also have been in communication with Justin and Keith from the ECS about being a partner. So now you can get 10% off Sounders gear if you present your ECS card. When I go to the games I take the Bainbridge ferry as I live in the north end, but I'm sure I see you guys around at some point.

Ben
Dozer
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:01:59 pm

Unread postby Doc_Sounder » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47:31 pm

Dozer wrote:Hey All,

My name's Ben Campbell. I'm an owner of The Soccer Pitch in Silverdale. I've printed out some of the flyers you're planning on handing out to pass out in the store. It would be nice to have a bigger sized flyer to put in the store so the logos and text stands out more. I also have been in communication with Justin and Keith from the ECS about being a partner. So now you can get 10% off Sounders gear if you present your ECS card. When I go to the games I take the Bainbridge ferry as I live in the north end, but I'm sure I see you guys around at some point.

Ben


PM sent with info. I'll get you a larger flyer soon, I have a couple different ones I'm working on. Feel free to hand out the flyers on the Bainbridge Ferry too!
User avatar
Doc_Sounder
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 2946
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31:00 pm
Location: Seattle

Unread postby calientepocket » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37:34 am

Are we having a viewing party for Thursday's match?
User avatar
calientepocket
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:32:19 pm
Location: Silverdale

Next

Return to West Sound Armada (WSA)

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest