Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

New to ECS, New to Seattle!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself.

Unread postby timburden » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Tim, I just went to my first live Sounders game this weekend, against Colorado at Century Link. It was a blast, I am hooked! I just moved to Seattle from Montana and am looking to get involved in a community, become a strong Sounders fan, and help out where I can. I am excited for more matches and to volunteer and be part of ECS. Thanks for having me!
timburden
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

timburden wrote:Hi everyone!

My name is Tim, I just went to my first live Sounders game this weekend, against Colorado at Century Link. It was a blast, I am hooked! I just moved to Seattle from Montana and am looking to get involved in a community, become a strong Sounders fan, and help out where I can. I am excited for more matches and to volunteer and be part of ECS. Thanks for having me!

Hi Tim, welcome! I'm glad you had such a good time at the match and are ready to jump in! We have TONS of volunteer opportunities, they're posted here in the forums and you can also sign up to get emails from the different work group leaders at this link: https://www.weareecs.com/join/help-needed

I hope to meet you on matchday, a viewing party or work event soon!
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Ultra666 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:01 am

Welcome!
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Unread postby AppalachianCascadian » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Welcome to a great city and a great Supporters Group.
AppalachianCascadian
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby shieldk2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 am

Welcome! Happy to have you with us and glad that you had a good time. Hope to see you in the Brougham End and at one of our many volunteer opportunities. Thank you!
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Return to Say Hi