Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Thank you to all of ECS

A Place To Talk About Seattle's MLS Team.

Unread postby gj211 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43:27 am

I just want to Thank all of ECS, especially Leadership, the TIFO crews, the Security team, the Travel Monkeys and others that I am not specifically aware of. In a tough season for many different reasons, ECS remained focused on the purpose of supporting the team in the best possible way. Some felt frustrated, mad, sad and betrayed at different times yet the core group stayed true to the team and to supporting them through the long season. Thanks again.
gj211
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby mikewarbington » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:32:22 pm

Seconded.
mikewarbington
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby DicemanSTL » Mon Dec 2, 2019 4:26:24 pm

Absolutely no doubt that the entire ECS leadership team really put in a shit ton of work, took many unspoken (yet appreciated) personal risks, and ended up with an unexpected quantity of bullshit this year that they handled firmly and with grace. Honestly, I could not have asked for this year to have been handled in a better manner. Up the Sounders, Up the ECS, and fucking up the entire ECS leadership team in addition to all of the crews that have helped out this year.

My only disappointment was allowing work to get in the way of being able to allocate more time, but hopefully this season.
DicemanSTL
ECS Member 2020

Return to Seattle Sounders FC