Seattle Sounders FC at L'Impact de Montreal
Stade Olympique, Montreal QC
7:00 PM EDT, March 11, 2017
These tickets are for section TBD, and will be treated as General Admission. Views of the match may be obstructed at times by tifo, signs, flags, banners, or scarves.
The section will be treated the same as the Supporter Section on home games.
You will receive your ticket via email 2-5 days prior to the match. Please verify your email in YOUR STORE ACCOUNT prior to purchasing as the address on your account when you purchase the tickets is where they will be sent.
Stade Olympique is a short walk from Station Viau; you're coming to the prefunc (right? RIGHT?), so your monkey-on-the-ground will be your guide to get there.
Probably at SEATAC. Just take the subway.
We're planning to meet up at Hurley's Irish Pub prior to the match and begin our March to the Match from there. Hurley's Irish Pub is located at 1225 Rue Crescent, Montréal, QC H3G. We will likely leave the bar around 5PM to head to Station Peel, and take the l'Occasionale to Station Viau, and from there walk into Stade Olympique like we own the place. Final details will be distributed in the days leading up to the match.
Emerald City Supporters is a supporter group. That's important to remember. Our reason for being at the match is to spur our boys victory; everything else is secondary.
- Our section will be in Section TBD. Our section will be treated as General Admission; we do not enforce seat assignments tifo, capos, the drum, and security will be in front few rows. Everyone else is invited to stand where they feel most comfortable.
- Participation is encouraged. We'll have song cards so you can sing, chant, and go mental right along with us. Don't worry if you don't know all the words, just follow along the best you can and your support will be felt!
- There may be times where you can't see as well as you might like due to flags and tifo. We like to wave flags. Even during the run of play sometimes. We feel like it's an important part of showing the boys our support. If a flag is in your way, and you don't like it - please feel free to change seats. That's part of why we do GA, so you're not stuck in an uncomfortable spot.
- Friends or family in other MLS team gear or colors will not be allowed to stand with us. If you or someone in your group is wearing colors of another MLS team, they will be asked to remove those items. If they refuse, we will try to have your group reseated. If the stadium staff cannot accommodate a reseating, then your group will be asked to leave.
- Please, do not engage in any way with home fans. Security will keep them at bay; there's no need to engage in any wordplay, taunting, threats, etc. If you have an issue, notify ECS Security or stadium staff.
Away Trip Thread:
See who else is talking about this trip. Plan a carpool from the airport, split a hotel room, etc. Check out this trip's thread on our forums.
Depending on the exchange rate at the time tickets are purchased, we may also include a ticket for l'Occassionale (the metro) for transportation from the prefunc to the match. Any additional income generated from ECS tickets (or other store purchases) goes to the ECS tifo fund.
If you are an ECS member, login for a ticket discount.
Photo credit: Lindsey Wasson/The Seattle Times