Seattle Sounders FC at Houston Dynamo
BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston, TX
7:30 Central / 5:30 Pacific (Time always subject to change, thanks MLS)
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE: FRIDAY, 17 FEBRUARY, HIGH NOON!
HELLO AWAY TRAVELLING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!'
Welcome to the first match of 2017!!!
Tickets will be sold first to current 2017 members, with sales going to the general public approximately 1 month prior to the match. Membership has benefits! Early access to away tickets, as well as a small discount is one of those!
If you have not purchased airfare yet, and are going with Alaska Airlines, please remember to use our easyBiz account! Not only will you still get miles, but ECS will be able to get some which we use for such things as future away trip raffles to win a flight to an away match! See more information here: https://www.weareecs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28587
Remember, you can use this portal for all of your Alaska Airlines flights!!
MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS ACCURATE IN YOUR PROFILE!! THIS IS HOW TICKETS WILL BE SENT OUT!!!
These tickets are General Admission in the Away Supporter Section (Section 230), obstructed view during the game is possible (THIS INCLUDES DURING RUN OF PLAY), and the front is reserved for Capos, drums, security, etc. The section will be treated the same as the Supporter Section at home games. We are here first and foremost to support our boys to victory. This is the visiting Supporters section, and will be treated as such. Chanting, waving flags, full participation is expected.
You will receive your ticket(s) via email (Travel Monkey Mail) approximately 3 days before the match. Please verify your email in YOUR ACCOUNT prior to purchasing.
BBVA Compass Stadium is located at 2200 Texas Street, Houston, Texas
Emerald City Supporters is a supporter group. That's important to remember. Our reason for being at the match is to spur our boys victory; everything else is secondary.
- Our section will be in Section 230. Our section will be treated as General Admission; we do not enforce seat assignments tifo, capos, the drum, and security will be in front few rows. Everyone else is invited to stand where they feel most comfortable.
- Participation is encouraged. We'll have song cards so you can sing, chant, and go mental right along with us. Don't worry if you don't know all the words, just follow along the best you can and your support will be felt!
- There may be times where you can't see as well as you might like due to flags and tifo. We like to wave flags. Even during the run of play sometimes. We feel like it's an important part of showing the boys our support. If a flag is in your way, and you don't like it - please feel free to change seats. That's part of why we do GA, so you're not stuck in an uncomfortable spot.
- Friends or family in other MLS team gear or colors will not be allowed to stand with us. If you or someone in your group is wearing colors of another MLS team, they will be asked to remove those items. If they refuse, we will try to have your group reseated. If the stadium staff cannot accommodate a reseating, then your group will be asked to leave.
- Please, do not engage in any way with home fans. Security will keep them at bay; there's no need to engage in any wordplay, taunting, threats, etc. If you have an issue, notify ECS Security or stadium staff.
Away Trip Thread:
See who else is talking about this trip. Plan a carpool from the airport, split a hotel room, etc. Check out the Houston Away Trip forum here.
Any additional income generated from ECS tickets (or other store purchases) goes to the ECS tifo fund.
If you are an ECS member, login for a ticket discount
(FYI, we get asked this every year in regards to the photo used for this sale... Don't complain to us that Houston has scantily clad Cheerleaders. We agree that this is stupid, and are pointing that out.)